"Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't be the best of myself..."

WELCOME

I'm quite glad to make this one out.
I love writing so damn much!
When I write something, it's just like a flood,
NOTHING can stop it.
I just write what i think about,
what I'm familiar with, and what I'm passionate about.
please enjoy ^^
Gbu
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men "
Colossians 3:23


am i ???




- Diriku -

Sebagian diriku ungu gemerlap

Lincah bersemangat


Cerdas tajam


Menertawakan teman-temanku


Menikmati reaksi mereka




Namun jauh didalam sana


ada bagian lainnya


Biru pucat,

seperti topi biru terlipat


ragu tak pasti,


gelisah senewen


takut jatuh cinta


Dan keduanya sungguh nyata..

...keduanya adalah diriku























***Cintailah dirimu terlebih dahulu & segala sesuatu lainnya akan menyusul teratur..
kau harus sungguh-sungguh terlebih dulu mencintai dirimu sendiri sebelum membereskan semua hal didunia ini*** -Lucille Ball-

comment 0 comments:

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 me - perfectly imperfect is proudly powered by Blogger