"Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't be the best of myself..."

WELCOME

I'm quite glad to make this one out.
I love writing so damn much!
When I write something, it's just like a flood,
NOTHING can stop it.
I just write what i think about,
what I'm familiar with, and what I'm passionate about.
please enjoy ^^
Gbu
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men "
Colossians 3:23


Dear God......



Dear God...

All the little pieces of time
Are adding up to nothing again
You'd think I'd finally get this right
I think I've fought it one time to many

I'm the king of nothing today
Looking up to heaven till' I call your name..

Come on and change me,
Cause you know what I need
Could you break away the ice frozen around my heart?
Could you reach through
And help me to know you?
Cause I'm stranded in this place
Falling on my face over and over again..

I'm holding onto all my mistakes
Thinking I'm not worthy of grace
Well I need to know you love me tonight
Cause I've fallen one time too many
Just one time too many...

Eum..is it always gonna be this way??

Am I really worth the price you paid for me??
I can't believe it!!

Somehow I always seem to do
The very thing I hate
And I can't find the strength to change
Well it feels like I'm getting in Your way..
And now I'm living with the pain
Of knowing that I let You down

Well You don't see me as I am
I know You have a plan
To complete Your work in me
You've gone and named me as your own
It's like a hope I've never known
Because Your mercy covers me..

But, I just wanna know, what can You do for me?
Yeah..cause I need love, I need affection
I need reality's connection
One more time would You show me that You're there???

Because I believe that You can see
When my heart is cryin out
And that's why I can see, that it's up to me,
That's why love is my choice right now

Yeah, well one life you've got to live,
One life you've got to give
That's why we gotta give it everything we've got
Yeah, well one thing You came and died,
And one thing that we can't deny,
That only God is the way, the truth, and the life...

comment 0 comments:

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 me - perfectly imperfect is proudly powered by Blogger