"Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't be the best of myself..."

WELCOME

I'm quite glad to make this one out.
I love writing so damn much!
When I write something, it's just like a flood,
NOTHING can stop it.
I just write what i think about,
what I'm familiar with, and what I'm passionate about.
please enjoy ^^
Gbu
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men "
Colossians 3:23


Got the promotion !



Thank God, I got a challenge to do new tasks lately ..
Honestly, I hardly ever freak out about this ..
Brasa bkalan d kasi beban sekarung aja deh tuh wktu bos gw nnjuk gw bwt tugas ini ..
But finally he persuaded me till i took it..., he told me that he put his trust on me ..
hmm.. well, as i'm kinda person who likes to take a risk in everything i do..so i just tried my luck on this.. and i also thought that it's a part of my life to get a progress in my journey of life...

Actually, bos gw jg admit klo gw emang terbatas dlm hal usia dan fisik bwat jd seorg pemimpin yg bs d hargain when making a decison ..but I should try to break the border if i want be higher !
whatever it takes.. no matter what people say .. i just do my best ..i live my own way !

Managing all the stuffs at office and required to be commanding ..
well, sounds badly hard for kind a people like me who looks careless and always takes all things as simple as i can n always let others do their duties with their own way .
There are so many doubts to go on .. This FREAKED me out !
My conversation with myself, in my head...
"Ok, I am freaking out, really freaking out.."

Then, it's been just a week since i got the position .
Though it's bothered me so badly..
Besides my routin become so much busy, nevertheless i tried hard to focuss on every little thing i do..no matter how much stuffs i'm gonna do and i'd been done..
sometimes i feel so exhausted then become spinnng out of control ..
But when i figure out that 'when i just realised there so many stuffs i'm gonna do in d same time by day day..i could drop in one point'
So, someone asked me to be just FOCUS no matter how much things i'm gonna do ..and do it all with a full commitment.. just do it and trust your self that u can just do it ..


Well, above all i just be thankfull to God for this gift..

comment 0 comments:

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 me - perfectly imperfect is proudly powered by Blogger