"Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't be the best of myself..."

WELCOME

I'm quite glad to make this one out.
I love writing so damn much!
When I write something, it's just like a flood,
NOTHING can stop it.
I just write what i think about,
what I'm familiar with, and what I'm passionate about.
please enjoy ^^
Gbu
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men "
Colossians 3:23


In the mood..


I'm in the mood today !

Anywy recently I was a little behind with blogging..
things have been busy around here.
maybe isn't bout the full activity,
but it was just about 'the things i had to move on' !!
I tried not to let little things bother me, Little things bother me all the time, but I try not to let them get to me as much.
Most people who know me , know the thing that bothers me the most is when i messed all things up these days..

Something that really ticked me off this past week was a comment made from my sister in church.
She was extremely push me up to get away from the such sick conditions soon !
It was a long story that i couldn't write ..till' i really found my peace in Him :D

Overall, She is
so inspiring to me and such a blessing !
thank's sis^^








comment 0 comments:

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 me - perfectly imperfect is proudly powered by Blogger