"Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't be the best of myself..."

WELCOME

I'm quite glad to make this one out.
I love writing so damn much!
When I write something, it's just like a flood,
NOTHING can stop it.
I just write what i think about,
what I'm familiar with, and what I'm passionate about.
please enjoy ^^
Gbu
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men "
Colossians 3:23


Lempeng...

Ogh..sebenernyaa i was totally confused with 'what i gonna write about these days' !!
The word 'S U C K S' sounds great to describe bout' my self n life recently ..
I just felt no feeling to show n tell about !!
Seems like I had nothing to do ...
AAArrrgh.paraaahhh niiih sii donna !
Well, mau tunggu smpe kapaann donn ??!
(rasa nya pngen tereak ky gt ke dri w sndiri =( )

Terdengar sperti aneh..
tp yaa begitulahh !
ahhh..auw ahh puyueenk !


Spertinya ini sudah di titik yg sangat paling URGENT utk si donna 'membenahi' hidupnyaa.. *.*

comment 0 comments:

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 me - perfectly imperfect is proudly powered by Blogger