"Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't be the best of myself..."

WELCOME

I'm quite glad to make this one out.
I love writing so damn much!
When I write something, it's just like a flood,
NOTHING can stop it.
I just write what i think about,
what I'm familiar with, and what I'm passionate about.
please enjoy ^^
Gbu
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men "
Colossians 3:23


From the inside out...

i just wanna say LEGA !
Huaahhhh..thank's Lord !
malam ini..abis komsel w ngerasa dpt 'a new power' bwat mlanjutkan hari esok !
kebali sperti donna yg dulu..yg slalu OPTIMIS mnghadapi apapun jg !(amin!)
w jd ngerasa bersalah bgt atas detik-detik yg udh w lewatin dgn hal yg sia-sia..
I've never felt such this calmness since long time ago ..
such a different feeling !

I will lift my heart and sing
I will worship You, my King
Earth and heaven now proclaim
Jesus Christ the mighty name

Through the storm and raging seas
I will never be alone
Though my hope seems out of sight
I know You will shine Your light


Kini w mao mantap berkata
"I'M NOT WHO I WAS"

comment 0 comments:

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 me - perfectly imperfect is proudly powered by Blogger